- Day rates:
- Minimum booking over weekends 2 days (Friday night and Saturday night) or pay for 2 days.
- 2 Lodges cater for a maximum of 10 people in the one and 4 people in the other.
- Lodge 1 has 5 bedrooms with 2 single beds in each room.
DSTV is available- ask for it to be switched on.
- Guest has 2 bedrooms with 2 double beds.TV- 123 & E-TV.
These are self-catering facilities - all kitchen utensils & bedding provided.
- Lodge: Sleep 10 The minimum fee for the entire lodge - Lodge 1 R 1200 per day and R300.00.
- Guest house -sleep 4 - R 300 PP per day
- Children under 8 stay for free
- You will enjoy farm life activities - horses, sheep, fishing , bird-watching, game drives, walking or just chilling.
- Did you know that the thickest gum tree in the country is located on the farm!
- Great fishing - Bass, Carp, Yellow fish & Barbel.
- Lovely "lapa" is available for evening braais and a big Webber is available at the lodge for rainy days.
- Please bring your own firewood for the braai as the farm's wood is too soft.
Cleaning fee R150 per day
We have a Pool table and dart-board (bring own darts) in entertainment room